Friday, February 08, 2008

My New Slogans

So, Jenny, who is like QUEEN of the WTF site links, is responsible for these. Choices for my own personal slogan are:

I am Stuck on markira, 'Cause markira's Stuck on Me.



When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be markira Overnight.



Simple Impartial markira.



We're Serious About markira.



America's Most Trusted markira.



(You know, as opposed to all those OTHER markiras in America.

Hand-Built by markira.



It's a Beautiful markira.



The markira For All Ages.



My Doctor Says 'markira'.



The Joy of markira.



I think this one is my favorite:

All The markira That's Fit To Print.



If you try it (and you will...it's fun), let me know what some of your favorites were! mk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mk-

I liked: "Hand-Built by Markira". Sounds like a sleek, exotic italian sports car...! (although I still hope you someday buy Toyota).

Paul

BarnGoddess said...

I like the 1st slogan!

it stuck with me for some reason hahaha :)