Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fictional/Historical Character Day

Kids were with X yesterday, so I didn't get to see their stuff on until after school. They actually did *nothing* for Kira...she had no costume at all, not even a feeble attempt at one.

I had made Mark's ahead of time and sent it to X on Saturday so it would be all ready to go. So pictures had to wait until after baseball practice today. And here we are:


Mild-mannered reporter Clark Kent....





















He hears a cry for help....






















And strips away his secret identity.....






































To become.....






















SUPERMAN!!

3 comments:

The Beast Mom said...

You know, this photo commentary just makes it all real for me. Thanks! Your kids are cool (and fun). I hope my kids still do stuff like this when they're older.

-bm

Anonymous said...

very cool...too bad about K though

Anonymous said...

I love this. It must be so great to be superman's mom!!!