Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Isn't She a Little Old For This?

Kira cut a chunk of hair off yesterday. I have been unable to determine a real reason 'why.' She cut off about eight inches, and this chunk hangs down by her ear. When her hair is down, it's not *too* noticeable, but when I put her hair up in a ponytail (like I had to for baseball last night), it is. Although it *kinda* looked like maybe a piece of bangs growing out. Maybe? Kinda?

I'm gonna give it a couple of days for my heartbeat to level out to normal before I determine if I really have to cut her hair off to chin-level to even it out. I'm thinking I *might* be able to get away with it for awhile without cutting. Maybe. Or I might just be fooling myself because I am absolutely unreasonable when it comes to Kira's hair. I am incapable of getting the thought "It's just hair; it'll grow back" to sink into my brain. Her hair is so gorgeous (in my humble....ok, in my TOTALLY BIASED opinion), that it literally hurts my heart to think about this.

Maybe I'll just braid that piece into a wrap. I used to do that to my hair all the time in college. That might make it liveable for me. hmmm. Something to consider. mk

No comments: