Sunday, May 25, 2008

[I'm so tired it took me two days to realize I never put a title on this]

#72 on my 101 list was to climb a mountain with the kids. Yesterday we did it, along with a bunch of the out-of-town guests for Brenda's wedding (which is TODAY! And there's so much to do! So naturally I am BLOGGING!).

There are more pictures, but here are a few of my favorites. mk

At the cool tower at the top.
Dang good thing Kira was there to hold me up. Otherwise I'd be like this:
The girls' moms were taking awesome pictures of them all peeking out from the tower. They didn't know I was taking this one. The girls thought it was cool.

All the kids.

The girls loved Kira and have pretty much adopted her. She and her favorite "buddy":These are *Mark's* favorite pictures of the day:
First kiss from a college girl! Not to be outdone:Mark had a happy, happy day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

According to your wedding countdown clock, the wedding is starting RIGHT NOW! I hope everything went as planned today- it's certainly beautiful weather for a wedding! The pictures are wonderful and I'm looking forward to seeing more of the wedding...eventually! I'm sure that after today, you'll be ready to sleep for about a week! Take care, Ro

The Beast Mom said...

Aw, that's cute. Doesn't he get embarrassed if you post stuff like this? B is already telling me to lay off his "private" life. ;)

-bm

markira said...

Yeah, he does, a bit. I have been restricted regarding talking about him and girls, but this doesn't really count, because, well, because it's too cute, dang it!

(he does know I did this one, and he was okay with it. He just doesn't want me talking about the girls in his "regular life.")