Monday, June 23, 2008

File Under: Seriously Trivial Irritant

It should be illegal to make a white polo shirt with any form of red trim on it, and then have washing instructions that just say "Machine wash. Tumble dry."

Because you just know it's never that easy.

Alternately, it should just be illegal for me to FORGET the pure hell that is washing a white polo with red trim, so that I then EVER go out and purchase another one.

Naturally, having spent three days washing the thing, rewashing it with bleach and vinegar and OxyClean and anything else I can think of to remove the pink splashes, to finally get it clean and dry and looking (almost) new, *immediately* the son wears it the very next day, and it's back in the wash. And I am on day three of washing it again. There is no rest for the wicked, I tell you. mk

No comments: