Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Four Things Meme

Tagged by Beast Mom!

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist
2. Peer Educator at college
3. Abandoned property reporter at a bank (among many other simultaneous responsibilities)
4. Grunt worker at an apartment renovation (I refer to it as being a "destruction worker")

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Star Wars series
2. Harry Potter series
3. Pirates of the Caribbean series
4. any and all Disney or Pixar movies (c'mon, I am a MOM...kids watch things a bazillion times!)

Places I have lived:
1. Rockland, Maine (the house I grew up in, where my parents still live)
2. an apartment in Rockland, Maine
3. a duplex in Rockland, Maine
4. where I am now (seriously, I've only lived in four places...wait, five, if you count a small apartment I lived in from birth to age one and a half)

Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. CSI (the original)
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Moonlight
4. Numb3rs

Places I have been:
1. Alaska
2. Florida
3. New York
4. the airport in Salt Lake City, Utah (layover en route to Alaska)

Four of my favorite foods:
1. my
2. mind
3. is
4. blank

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Ro
2. my sister
3. everyone else is kinda scattery
4.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. that wonderful island in The Thorn Birds (the book)
2. shopping with some of the $10 million dollars I have mysteriously been given
3. watching Mark's playoff game (which is tonight)
4. um. Can't really think of anything else.

Four friends who I think will respond:
1. um.
2. I
3. don't
4. know

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. This year? Seriously? 2007? 'Cause it's almost over.
2. Halloween
3. Black Friday
4. Day after Thanksgiving events with the kids (technically this is still *on* Black Friday, but it's all separate in my head)

Ok, everyone who reads this is tagged. Leave a comment so I can come check your responses out. mk

1 comment:

The Beast Mom said...

Hey you,
Thanks for answering! It is always interesting to me when people have grown up and continued to live in the same general vicinity. I've moved a lot I guess so I've had quite the opposite existence.

-bm

p.s. I haven't heard "Thorn Birds" mentioned for like 20 years. ;)