Saturday, January 12, 2008

Games and/or Quizzes

OK, here are a couple of games I've recently been introduced to. I don't do a LOT of these kind of things, but occasionally they're pretty fun, and always a good way to waste time that you really should be using to do the laundry that's piling up next to the washer, to the point where for the second week in a row, your daughter had to go to basketball practice wearing a uniform shirt that wasn't completely dry. Not that *I* know anything about that kind of sloth.

On SmartOrStoopid, only your FIRST score counts, people. I got a 23.

This one, I suck at geography and know it, but couldn't stop myself from trying anyway. Amazingly (for me), I made it to level 6 and scored 180,093 points...on my first try.

I'll add other stuff as I come across it. mk

Additions:
Trivia Tic-Tac-Toe (thanks, Dad)

Meyers-Briggs Personality Test (I am an ISTJ)

Treasure Box (thanks, Mindy!)

4 comments:

Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I'm so stoopid I can't even get the link to open.

markira said...

http://www.flashbynight.com/test/

Try that. mk

Mrs. Soule said...

crap, i only got a 21, but at least i'm smart

Anonymous said...

whoops, wrong account, guess i am stupid