Monday, August 07, 2006

I wasn't tagged but I want to play anyway....

5 things in my freezer:

1. a freezer pack shaped like a flower with a ladybug on it
2. frozen sausage patties that are probably never going to get eaten
3. an almost-empty freezer-burned half-gallon of sherbert that I really need to throw away
4. a medium McDonald's strawberry shake
5. Bacardi mixers....hmmmmm...daiquiris, anyone?

5 things in my purse:

1. a small, empty, individual LifeSaver wrapper
2. sample-size dental floss
3. hands-free wires for my cell phone
4. a coupon for $10 off at JCPenney (to be used today in purchasing new sneakers for Mark)
5. small wallet containing pictures of Mark and Kira should anyone be foolish enough to mention them in my presence, so I can whip them out and show people how adorable my kids are

5 things in my closet:

1. a budget-size Goldfish box, empty, which Mark wanted to make into a mini-dollhouse as a surprise for Kira
2. two sets of sheets
3. my scrapbooking supplies, in an old diaper bag
4. entirely too many pairs of shoes (according to some people...I, however, look at it as not nearly enough)
5. belts that I have no intention of wearing. Ever.

5 things on my desk:

1. my SSBM token, strategically placed in a crevice of a small statuette of a boy and girl
2. a miniature Olmec Colossal Head
3. two nearly-empty bottles of water
4. a bunch of Girl Scout patches that need to be sewn on
5. a clothespin

5 people I tag:

1. you
2. you
3. you
4. you
5. and YOU

No comments: