Thursday, August 17, 2006

100 Questions & Answers

100 Questions & Answers

Thanks, Beast Mom. Now I just won't be satisfied until I answer these 100 questions.

1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Like a "couple" kinda thing? Nope.

2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No.

3) How many houses have you lived in? 2 houses, 2 apartments, 1 duplex.

4) Favorite candy bar? Snickers. It satisfies, you know.

5) Favorite shoes? All of them. I loooooooooove shoes.

6) Have you ever tripped someone? Not intentionally. Maybe my sister.

7) Least favorite school subject? Statistics.

9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? By default. X had one, it got left here. I think I tried to pawn it off on Mark.

10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Yes. I refuse to think more about it.

11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. Possibilities for disaster.

12) Favorite genre of music? I don't have a favorite. I used to say I liked everything but country and opera, but now I like some of that, too.

13) What is your zodiac sign? Cancer. What a cheery sign. Symbolized by The Crab. And my initials are TB. I'm all disease-ridden.

14) What time were you born? I always said five minutes to midnight, but I think my birth certificate says like 11:10pm.

15) Do you like beer? No. Yuck. Unless I am extremely intoxicated, in which case I can tolerate it in small doses.

16) Ever made a prank phone call? No.

17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? I am not embarassed by any of my CDs. I have small children and can blame everything on them.

18) Are you sarcastic? Yes.

19) What are your favorite colors? Brown & black.

20) How many watches do you own? A bazillion. Currently one of them has a working battery.

21) Summer or winter? Tough one. I hate heat, but I'm not fond of shovelling snow either.

23) Favorite color to wear? Brown.

24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite.

25) What color is your cell phone? Silver.

26) Where is your second home? My parents' camp. Three miles away.

27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes.

28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes. In fact, I have one tooth that is pretty much nothing but filling.

29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 3.

30) How many video games do you own? Well, they all belong to the kids, and honestly, I have no idea. A ton.

31) What was your first pet? My dad bred beagles, so we had some of them, but they weren't house dogs. Our first house dog was a Lhasa Apso named Phoebe.

32) Ever had braces? Nope. My parents decided if it was that important to me, *I* could pay for it when I was an adult. While I have occasionally wished for a perfect smile, never so much that I was willing to endure a couple of years of torture and several thousand dollars.

33) Do looks matter? Yup.

34) Do you use chap stick? I *have* chapstick. I don't use it, though.

35) Name 3 teachers from High School. Mr. Holden, Honors Physics. Mr. Davis, homeroom and Psychology. Mr. Montgomery, Honors English.

36) American Eagle or Abercombie? huh?

37) Are you too forgiving? I try to be. Mostly I fail.

38) How many children do you want? 2. What a coincidence! That's what I have!

39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? No, but I have coveted. (my inner Goth)

40) Favorite breakfast meal? Something someone else cooks.

41) Do you own a gun? Squirt gun. And actually, those are the kids', too.

42) Ever thought you were in love? Is this a real question?

43) When was the last time you cried? Um.....

44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Are you kidding? I can't remember for sure what I did LAST night.

45) Olive Garden? what about it?

46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No.

47) Have you ever been in a castle? Cinderella's Castle count?

48) Nicknames? Shortened versions of my name, as well as several embarassing ones my parents have made up.

49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? No.

50) Ever been to Kentucky? No.

51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Not currently. I did own a T-shirt when I was in high school.

52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? My kids. And Beast Mom.

53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No.

55) Do you own a diamond ring? Yes.

56) Are you happy with your life right now? I don't like this question. It's too complicated.

57) Do you dye your hair? No. Not since I accidentally turned it green.

58) Does anyone like you? You're kidding, right?

59) What year were you born? 1971

60) What were you doing in May of 1994? Well, the end of May is when I met my (now ex-)husband.

61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? Yes.

62) McDonalds or Wendys? McDonald's, I guess.

63) Do you like yourself? No.

64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Both.

65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Good hair and a backside that looks hot in Levi's. [I gotta agree with Beast Mom on this one]

66) Are you afraid of the dark? That's when the monsters come out.

67) Have you ever eaten paste? No.

68) Do you own a webcam? Yes. It is not connected.

69) Have you ever stripped? I strip every night when I get in pjs. Again in the morning when I get out of pjs. Usually before I get in a shower, too. I guess I'm just addicted to stripping. Either that or being clean.

70) Ever broke a bone? Not officially, although I think I might have broken a toe at some point.

72) Do you chat on AIM often? No.

73) Pringles or Lays? Whichever. Pringles has more interesting flavors, though.

74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes.

75) Rugrats or Doug? Neither. I hate Rugrats with a passion, while I am ambivalent about Doug, so I guess that puts me in Doug's corner?

76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Brady Bunch.

77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? I don't remember my high school guidance counselor.

78) Has anyone ever called you fat? I *am* fat. People are less likely to say that to your face when it's true. When I was skinny or normal weight, I did get called fat a couple of times. Go figure.

79) Do you have a birth mark? No.

80) Do you own a car? Yes. A purple Dodge Intrepid. Well, more eggplant, really. I did not ever intend to own a purple car, that's just how it turned out.

81) Can you cook? Yes. Sometimes I'm even good at it. I overcook meat, though.

82) 3 things that annoy you: 1. Liars. 2. Cheaters. 3. Many small inconsequential things that most "normal" people would brush off. And the fact that I am annoyed by these things annoys me.

83) Do you text message often? No. I think this is a stupid method of communication.

84) Money or love? Love, although money would be nice too.

85) Do you have any scars? Yes. I have a scar where I had my tubal ligation, and I have a scar on my left forearm where I burned it on the lawnmower a couple of years ago.

86) What do you want more than anything right now? To have happy, healthy kids. So far, so good.

87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yup.

88) Relationships or one night stands? This is serious?

89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit, although I really don't chew gum. It aggravates my TMJ.

90) Do you enjoy greasy food? On occasion.

91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? No. Although Rocky was the first movie I saw at a drive-in when I was a kid.

92) Do you own a box of crayons? We (as a household) own many partially-complete boxes of crayons.

94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My daughter. She told me she loves me in circles ('cause they never end).

95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My kids. Fighting at breakfast. Again.

96) Who was the last person that made you cry? Me.

97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My daughter.

98) Who was the last person that you fell for? Man, I fall all the time. I am such a klutz.

99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? Um, somebody on the drill team, probably.

100) Who was the last person that called you? My mother. She called from the line outside the LLBean Warehouse Sale in Waterville. Our call was cut short on account of blood, though (Kira took a digger on her bike outside).

No comments: