Tuesday, May 09, 2006

May 9, 2006

I am feeling very nearly psychotic. Another day of running around...errands out, barely getting home in time to throw groceries in the fridge and freezer, running to Daisies, coming home, trying to get together some kind of decent meal for kids, remembering that Mark's uniform still needs to be washed so he can take it to school tomorrow for the game, don't know if Kira has T-ball tonight or not (it's raining, which I thought automatically cancelled it, but another mom said that SHE thought that meant it would be in the gym)....called the coach, got the machine.

Trying to fold laundry, make sure Mark does his homework, somehow find the dining room floor which was pretty much covered with Academic Fair junk and assorted trash, clear some of the kitchen counter space, heating up some American chop suey because honestly right now if I had to try to put together an original meal I would probably cry. And then I'm doing a lot of beating myself up because "normal" moms wouldn't have this problem. This really is not that overwhelming an amount of stuff, I should be able to handle it all.

I need to do some serious work on the house, the laundry is so far behind, the lawn is already looking like I've never mowed it EVER, I can't see my desk, and all I want to do is cover my head and sleep for about a month.

Microwave beeped, need to go feed kids.

No comments: